Accreditations & Awards
Signs of achievement.
Providing quality healthcare is our focus.
The following seals, logos and links represent the awards, accreditations and associations who endorse us as a quality healthcare provider. We are proud to offer the level of service they represent.
Signs of achievement.
- AHA/ASA Get with the Guidelines Stroke Gold Plus Quality Achievement Award -2014
- Chest Pain Accreditation – 2014
- Certified Primary Stroke Center (Joint Commission, 2013)
- Certified Wound Care Program (Joint Commission Disease-Specific Care, 2013)
- Chestnut Hill Hospital - Joint Commission Accredited (2013)
- American Heart Association/American Stroke Association’s Get with the Guidelines®-Stroke Silver Plus Quality Achievement Award (2013)
- Center of Excellence in Minimally invasive Gynecology (AAGL, Advancing Minimally Invasive Gynecology Worldwide, 2012)
- Emerging Executive of the Year awarded to Chestnut Hill Hospital CEO John Cacciamani, M.D. (Philadelphia Business Journal, 2012)
- Nation’s Top 100 Physician Leaders of Hospitals and Health Systems awarded to Chestnut Hill Hospital CEO John Cacciamani, M.D. (Becker’s Hospital Review, 2012)
- Top Performer on Key Quality Measures – heart attack, heart failure, pneumonia and surgical care (Joint Commission, 2012 & 2011)
- Certified Quality Breast Center of Excellence (National Consortium of Breast Centers, 2012)
- American Heart Association/American Stroke Association’s Get with the Guidelines®-Stroke Bronze Quality Achievement Award (2012)
- Primary Stroke Center (Joint Commission, 2011)
- Patient-Centered Medical Home awarded to Chestnut Hill Hospital’s Family Practice Center (The National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2011)
- Certificate of Accreditation with Commendation awarded to the Chestnut Hill Hospital Cancer Program (The Commission on Cancer of the American College of Surgeons, 2010)
- Certificate of Accreditation to Chestnut Hill Hospital’s Family Practice Residency program (Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education, 2010)
- Quality in Respiratory Care for the Respiratory Department at Chestnut Hill Hospital (The American Association of Respiratory Care, 2010)
- Benefactors Award awarded to John Scanlon, DPM, and Chief Medical Officer of Chestnut Hill Hospital (The Chestnut Hill Community Association, 2010)