Visiting Policies & Hours
We welcome patients' friends and family.
Come on in.
We welcome patients’ friends and family to our facility, and believe that having loved ones nearby lifts spirits, brightens moods and improves healing. However, everyone’s safety, there are a few things to consider when coming by to say hello.
- All visitors should be in good health for the protection of our patients.
- Children under 10 are not encouraged to visit.
- Please limit the number of visitors to two persons at one time, in order to respect your roommate’s privacy and care needs.
- Please do not leave children unattended in the lobby, waiting rooms, or any other area of the hospital.
- Please be aware that visitors may be limited at the request of the patient or the nursing staff.
General Visiting Hours
- 2 South, 3 South, 4 South & 5 South (Adult medical and surgical units) 11 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Intensive Care Unit Open to visitors.
Family and friends may use the following waiting areas: Visitors Lobby (First Floor); or in the new building, ED (Ground Floor), ICU (First Floor), Surgery (Second Floor).
Visitors may stop at the Information Desk, just inside the main entrance, in front of the hospital, to obtain directions to your room. For your visitor’s convenience, a courtesy phone is available at the Information Desk. It can be used to dial your room or other areas within the hospital.