We'll get you where you need to be.
Where to go and what to bring.
Our admissions desk is located on the hospital's ground floor across from the parking garage. You may enter through the doors across from the garage or through the hospital. Take the elevator to the ground floor and follow signs to the outpatient registration.
Arrive on time:
Please arrive a few minutes before your appointment.
Remember to bring:
- All current health insurance information, including your insurance card
- Photo identification
- Physician orders and prescriptions for any tests you will receive
- Referrals from your primary care physician (if your insurer requires them)
- Precertification (if applicable)
- List of Medications
- A payment method for deductibles and co-payments (Financing is also available)
- Your advance directive, if you have one
For more information, or if you’re unsure of anything we are requiring, please contact:
Central/Outpatient Scheduling (215) 248-8400
All patients are admitted to Chestnut Hill Hospital without regard to race, creed, color, sex religion, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, economic status, educational background, or the source of payment for care.