Notice of Program Accessibility for Chestnut Hill Hospital
Chestnut Hill Hospital and all of its programs and activities are accessible to
and usable by disabled persons, including persons who are deaf, hard of
hearing, or blind, or who have other sensory impairments.
Access features include:
- Designated and convenient disability parking at spaces.
- Designated accessibility cross walks and curb cuts between roads, parking areas and buildings.
- Level access to all elevators at all floors.
- Accessible offices, meeting rooms, bathrooms, waiting areas, nutrient areas and patient care areas.
- A full range of assistive and communication aids provided to persons who are deaf, hard of hearing, or blind, or with other sensory impairments. There is no additional charge for such aids. Some of these aids include:
- Qualified sign language interpreters for persons who are deaf or hard of hearing.
- A portable telecommunication device (TTYITDD) for use by persons who are deaf, hard of hearing, or speech impaired.
- Readers for the blind and large print materials for the visually impaired.
- Pen/paper for communication.
- Assistive devices for persons with impaired manual skills.
- Closed captioning for the hard of hearing or deaf.
If you require any of the aids listed above, please let the receptionist or your nurse know.