It’s nice to see you.
Next to our patients, our patients’ friends and family members are the most important people we know. Spending time with someone who cares during a hospital stay stimulates smiles and lifts spirits—on both sides of the hospital bed. That’s why we encourage visitors to come see us, sit, and stay awhile; it’s a healthy experience for everyone.
Hospital (2 South, 3 South, 4 South & 5 South): Daily, 11 a.m.-8 p.m.
Intensive Care Unit: Open to visitors.
Senior Behavioral Health:
- Monday through Friday: 12-1:30 p.m. and 5-6:30 p.m.
- Weekends and Holidays: 2-6:30 p.m.
- Visitors are restricted to two per patient.
- Children under 14 are not encouraged to visit.
- Please do not leave children unattended in the lobby, waiting rooms, or any other area of the hospital.
- Wash your hands often while visiting our facility. It prevents the spread of germs that can cause infection.
- If you’ve got a fever, cold, or any infection symptoms, please stay home. condition.
- Chestnut Hill Hospital is a tobacco-free campus. No smoking is allowed anywhere on the grounds.
- Please do not bring patients food or candies unless your attending doctor gives permission.
- Please be aware that visitors may be limited at the request of the patient or the nursing staff.
Gift Shop & Cafeteria: Pick up a smile for a patient or a snack for yourself while on our campus.
Campus Map & Amenities: Get maps, driving directions, phone directories, and information about all the things our campus has to offer.
Contact Us: Let's talk. Give us a call at 215-248-8200, and we'll direct you to the right person to answer your questions and address your concerns.