To schedule an Imaging Study, call 215-248-8400.
At Chestnut Hill Hospital, diagnostic imaging is used to create a graphic depiction of the structures and functions of the body’s organs and other internal systems. These images are used to examine and diagnose certain medical conditions.
Chestnut Hill Hospital’s diagnostic imaging department provides services to inpatient, outpatient, operating room and emergency room patients. Our experienced and dedicated team of radiologists, technologists, registered nurses and support staff work together to offer patients modern imaging procedures in a comfortable, caring environment.
Medical Imaging Close to Home
- Same-day and next-day appointments available
- Same-day results, in most cases
- Free, convenient parking
- Most insurances accepted
- X-Ray – Walk-ins welcome!
- Ultrasound – Walk-ins welcome!
- CT (64-Slice) – Walk-ins welcome!
- Nuclear Medicine
- Mammography – Learn more about 3D Mammography [PDF].
- DEXA Scan
- Vascular Diagnostic Center
Medical Imaging Locations
For more information or to make an appointment from a doctor’s referral, call 215-248-8400.