Chestnut Hill Hospital offers emergency care services when you need them most. The emergency department team is ready to assist you in emergency situations.
Why Chestnut Hill Hospital?
- Accredited Chest Pain Center
- 24-hour emergency services
- Fast track for non-urgent care
- Board-certified emergency medicine doctors
- Primary stroke center
- Jefferson Neuroscience Network member
- Penn Heart Rescue with helicopter transport to Penn Presbyterian Medical Center for cardiac care if needed
If you are experiencing an emergency, call 9-1-1.
30 Minutes Or Less ER Service Pledge
What exactly is the 30-Minutes-or-Less ER Service Pledge? When patients enter the Emergency Department at Chestnut Hill Hospital, the time of their arrival will be noted. Our pledge is that a medical ...
Wait Time Information
About our ER Wait Time The Emergency Department (ED) average wait time is provided as an informational service to the public. It is approximate, and based on a rolling average that is updated four tim...
For more information, please call: (215) 248-8200