A Letter to You
Choosing a medical residency program can be a challenging and exciting endeavor. At Chestnut Hill Hospital, family medicine is the cornerstone of our health care services.
During the past three decades, our residency program has graduated more than 200 residents who are now working throughout the United States as family physicians and in academic family medicine.
When you choose Chestnut Hill Hospital's Family Practice Residency Program, you enjoy these benefits:
- Family practice residency at a community teaching hospital in Philadelphia
- An academic affiliation with the University of Pennsylvania, with pediatric rotations at The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- A dedicated full-time, supportive volunteer faculty that provides an outstanding education during your three years of training
- A state-of-the-art family practice center, located on the Hospital campus, which serves a diverse group of patients
- A highly competitive benefits package
- A warm, friendly community that offers the best of urban and suburban living
- Opportunities for historic and cultural activities, recreation, fine dining and shopping, within easy walking distance of the Hospital
Chestnut Hill Hospital's Family Practice Residency Program, a leader in family practice education since 1974, is dedicated to providing excellence in medical education and patient care today and for years to come. Our goal is to train the best family physicians possible. We are committed to giving you the opportunity to practice the highest quality family medicine in a stimulating and supportive environment.
Marc W. McKenna, M.D.