Why Join Us?
Chestnut Hill Hospital's Family Practice Residency Program is uniquely positioned to train family physicians. Located in northwest Philadelphia, the Hospital provides high-quality medical care to urban and suburban populations in a warm, caring, community setting.
Chestnut Hill's Family Residency Program offers:
- Community hospital with an academic affiliation with the University of Pennsylvania Health System and pediatric rotations at The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia;
- A family practice center located on the Hospital campus;
- Large, diverse patient population in the Hospital and the practice;
- Excellent faculty, including board-certified family practitioners and a family therapist offering training in all common family practice procedures;
- Community outreach including student health, HIV management, underserved clinic experience and disease prevention/health promotion in the surrounding communities;
- Longitudinal geriatrics curriculum with home care, hospice and nursing home patients;
- Resident student teaching program;
- Excellent sports medicine opportunities including NCAA field and courtside experience; and
- An opportunity for an international elective.
For more information, please contact:
Phone: (215) 248-8907