Chestnut Hill Hospital offers general and specialized surgical procedures. Many of these procedures are available on a same-day, outpatient basis.
- Colon and Rectal Surgery
- Cosmetic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Gastrointestinal (GI) Procedures
- General Surgery
- Kidney Stone Lithotripsy
- Laparoscopic Surgery, Including Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy
- Ophthalmology, Including Micro and Laser Surgery for Eyes
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Orthopedic Surgery, Including Joint Replacement
- Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose and Throat) Surgery
- Surgical Oncology, Including Stereotactic Breast Biopsy
- Urological Surgery
- Vascular Surgery
- Weight Loss Surgery
For more information about surgical services at Chestnut Hill Hospital, visit Chestnut Hill Hospital Surgical Associates.
Minimally Invasive Surgery
If you or a loved one has been diagnosed with a condition that may require surgery, you owe it to yourself to learn about all of your medical options, including the most effective, least invasive surgical treatments available. Our experienced, board-certified, surgeons have advanced training in minimally invasive procedures – right here, close to home with the convenience and compassion of a community hospital.
For more information, visit Minimally Invasive Surgical Institute at Chestnut Hill Hospital.
For more information, please call: (215) 248-8200