Chronic, non-healing wounds, those that haven’t shown signs of improvement in several weeks or are not responding to typical treatments, need extra help to heal. Difficult wounds of this type are often caused by injury, disease or poor blood supply. Chestnut Hill Hospital provides specialized treatment for these types of wounds.
The Comprehensive Center for Wound Healing at Chestnut Hill Hospital is designed to prevent and treat chronic or hard-to-heal wounds. Led by board-certified doctors, our team of healthcare professionals work together to create an atmosphere of trust and comfort while delivering comprehensive wound management.
- Bioengineered skin substitutes
- Biological and bio-synthetics
- Comprehensive wound assessment
- Compression therapy
- Excisional and selective debridement
- Hyperbaric oxygen therapy
- Intravenous infusion services
- Negative pressure therapy
- Skin perfusion pressure and pulse volume recording diagnostics
- Transcutaneous oxygen measurement
- Wound care consultation by specially trained clinicians and staff
- Wound photography and electronic documentation
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please contact: The Comprehensive Center for Wound Healing at Chestnut Hill Hospital (215) 248-8601
Learn how you can benefit from changes in your diet. Nutrition services at Chestnut Hill Hospital include private consultations.